Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-30 Origin:Site
Mesterolone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone that can provide protection when taken orally to prevent its molecules from being broken down. Mesterolone is an orally effective protein anabolic hormone. Its anabolic effect is similar to that of methyltestosterone, but its androgenic activity is only 1/4 of it. It has the effect of helping fitness people to achieve fitness effects.
1. Mesterolone can promote muscle growth, protein synthesis, inhibit protein heterogeneity, maintain positive nitrogen balance, promote appetite, increase muscles, and increase weight.
2. Mesterolone can supplement bone nutrition, promote the deposition of calcium and phosphorus in tissues, promote the formation of bone cell interstitial, and accelerate calcification and bone growth.
3. Mesterolone can promote tissue regeneration and granulation formation, and accelerate the repair of wounds and ulcers.
4. Mesterolone can improve lipid metabolism and lower cholesterol.
5. Mesterolone can promote the growth of premature infants and immature infants. It is mainly used clinically for the negative nitrogen balance caused by chronic wasting diseases, osteoporosis, severe infections and burns.
6. Mesterolone has certain benefits for long-term non-union fractures, hypercholesterolemia, postpartum and postpartum weakness.
1. Contraindicated in patients with liver disease, kidney disease, hypertension, prostate cancer or hypertrophy, and pregnant women.
2. Improper use of mesterolone can easily cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and diarrhea.
3. Long-term high-dose use of mesterolone can easily cause sodium and water retention and liver dysfunction.
4. Unreasonable use of mesterolone can make women slightly masculine, such as acne, hirsutism, thickening of the voice, and clitoral hypertrophy.