Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-24 Origin:Site
Triptorelin is also called triptorelin acetate injection. This drug is a synthetic gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) decapeptide analogue, but its activity is stronger than that of natural GnRH and can affect human blood. Regulation of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Testosterone (T) and Estradiol (E2) levels has achieved various goals
Triptorelin is widely used, and it is mostly used clinically to treat patients who need to reduce steroid hormones such as male hormones and estrogen to low levels. It can also be used as a treatment for male prostate cancer and in the treatment of female infertility diseases. The drug is also common and has a certain reputation in the field of assisted reproduction.
1. Treatment of central precocious puberty: it can inhibit the growth rate of children's secondary sexual characteristics;
2. Treatment of male prostate cancer: mostly used for palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer;
3. Treatment of female infertility diseases: it can be used as a treatment drug for female infertility diseases such as endometriosis and uterine fibroids;
4. Test-tube down-regulation: Triptorelin can regulate the secretion of the pituitary gland to control female ovulation, so that only the timing of egg retrieval can be determined;
5.Test-tube ovulation: Stimulate the female ovaries to induce ovulation to obtain more high-quality eggs for embryo transfer, which also helps to improve the success rate of embryo transfer.
Triptorelin itself is a kind of hormone drug. Although its effect is good, whether the use of triptorelin can be useful for lowering the tone depends on two aspects. The first is that the injection method of triptorelin must be correct, and the second is It is necessary to clearly know what are the precautions for using triptorelin.
It is very important to clarify the precautions for triptorelin. It can not only give full play to the efficacy of the drug, but also avoid some adverse reactions after the injection, and there are no points to pay attention to when triptorelin is used. Less, specifically in the following aspects:
1. When triptorelin is used in combination with gonadotropins, it may cause abdominal and/or pelvic pain, so it needs to be avoided;
2. If it is used by women suffering from uterine fibroids, regular B-ultrasound examinations are required to monitor the size of the uterus and fibroids;
3. Do not use estrogen-containing drugs at the same time during medication;
4. If amenorrhea occurs during the medication and the menstrual cramps continue, seek medical attention in time to find out the cause.